The MLM Industry, includes MLM, Multi Level Marketing, Affiliate Marketing
, Direct Selling, Influencer Marketing
, Party Plan
and more. It represents companies which track their Customer Sales to a Referrer, which operates with the business on a 1099 and may also earn some form of commission beyond their personally generated Customer Sale, into the Sales done by other Independent Sales reps that a particular Sales Rep has referred into the company. This is often referred to as a Genealogy of Distributors/Sales Reps, each working independently to generate sales.
Market Segmentation of MLM Selling
In 2018, the US Retail sales of MLM Companies clocked in at 35.4 Billion.
In 2019, Directselling in the United States represented $35.2 billion. The DSA has refined data collection to better separate direct sellers from customers.
This new research fromDSA's Growth & Outlook Report shows there were 6.8 million direct sellers and 36.9 million customers during 2019. By dividing the $35.2 billion in sales by the 6.8 million directsellers, direct sellers averaged $5,176 in retail sales per year. Statista shows, while US Sales represent 35.2 billion, global sales are over $189 billion.
Market Segment of MLM Software
The $35 billion in sales, required MLM Software to conduct the sale and/or tracking and/or compensation calculations, etc.
MLM Software is literally the backbone to this $189 billion, global business. Should MLM Software be removed from the equation, tracking would be removed, sales processing relationship to a seller would be removed, commission calculations and/or distribution would be removed. In short, the entire business opportunity would vanish.
MLM Software Marketing Types
True MLM Software: Desgined to Run and Scale with your Company. Let's take a look..
• True MLM Software is the Front-End, that Onboard new Independent Sales Reps.
MLM Software Market Breakdown by Hosting Type
• True MLM Software is the Website, which displays the company's products for sale.
• True MLM Software is the eCommerce, which is capable of conducting checkouts.
• True MLM Software is the Company Interface, which Guest and Registered Customers will interact with your Brand.
• True MLM Software is the Tracking Backbone, of Sales, relative to a Genealogy or Referral Tree of Sales Reps.
• True MLM Software is the Commission Engine, to determine Sales Reps qualification of Advancement and potential Bonuses/Commissions.
• True MLM Software is the Back Office, features for Sales Reps to realize their Advancements, Genealogy, Sales, Metrics, Reports, Resources and More!
• True MLM Software is the Replicated Website, that can Truly Index your Sales Reps websites in Search Engines.
• True MLM Software is the Marketing Conduit, of Gift Cards, Discount Codes, Blogs, Flash Sales and Social Sharing.
• True MLM Party Plan Software is MLM Software on Steroids, providing Virtual and In-Person Parties and Host Rewards.
• True MLM Software is the Administration System, to manage Inventory, Customers, Reps, Commissions, Marketing and more!
MLM Software by Inspetta IS True MLM Software!
- On-Premises Servers
- Cloud-based Servers
- Bare Metal - Datacenter Dedicated Servers
- VPS - Virtual Private Servers
Each of the potential Hosting Types have costs. On the top-end, On-Premise hosting requires aquisition of Source Code and management of an IT Staff and Costs, on top of the Hardward and Network needs. While on the bottom-end, VPS servers have lower Ram and an MLM Software Provider
may put a dozen clients on the same server. This may be ok for smaller companies, but companies doing regular volumes of sales will probably need more than a VPS server provisioned.
In our experience, Bare Metal and Cloud-Based cover and care for a broader and more robust client-base. Both can provide for scaled enterprise-level operations and both have their pro's and con's.
Give us a call to discuss your needs.
619-770-7107 or 888-221-0106